THE TOP 5 WHERE DYING HAVE REGRET ABOUT – ACT DIFFERNTLY AND REGRET STAYS AWAY...

NL - DE - UK
Facebook is THE up-beat platform of choice. Still; this, at first sight “heavy” subject, has it in him to help you to lift your life to the next level!

A nurse had, over the years that she assisted the dying, written down those things where the dying had the most regret about.



THIS IS THE TOP 5 WHAT PEOPLE REGRET THE MOST ON THEIR DEATHBED

1. I wish I have had the courage to be Faithful myself and not that what others expected of me.

2. I wish I had not worked so hard.

3. I wish I have had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish I had allowed myself to be happier.

WHAT DO YOU CURRENTLY REGRET THE MOST IN YOUR LIFE?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE PLANNED TO ACHIEVE OR CHANGE, BEFORE YOU DIE?

TIP: imagine that sometime in the far distant future, you are deceased, what would you like that people tell about you, at your funeral?
(Bit lurid question perhaps, but VERY effective! 😎)

By asking yourself this question, still hidden desires can become visible and help you to give direction, to make decisions.

Do not wait until people tell their story, their opinion, about you at your funeral and you have not lived your own story.
 

Danny J.M. Vermeeren

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten